- Vivo WATCH 3 features a 1.43-inch curved AMOLED display and stainless steel casing.
- Includes over 100 sports modes and a new ICE magic cooling system.
- Offers eSIM and Bluetooth variants with up to 16 days of battery life.
- Available in four colours with both silicone and leather straps.
Vivo has unveiled the WATCH 3 in China, a new addition to its product range alongside the vivo X100 series.
This latest smartwatch, encased in stainless steel, features a circular dial and a 1.43-inch curved AMOLED screen.
It comes with both silicone and leather strap options, adding a touch of style and versatility.
Pricing and Availability
The WATCH 3 is offered in four colour variants: black, moonlight white, starlight, and bright moon. The pricing is as follows:
- Bluetooth version with soft rubber strap: CNY 1099 (around Rs. 12,550).
- Bluetooth version with leather strap: CNY 1199 (around Rs. 13,695).
- eSIM version with soft rubber strap: CNY 1299 (about Rs. 14,835).
- eSIM version with leather strap: CNY 1399 (nearly Rs. 15,980).
While the launch in China is set, an Indian launch for the Vivo WATCH 3 is still awaited. However, it’s worth noting that Vivo typically does not release its wearable products in the Indian market, making the chances of an Indian launch unlikely.
Key Features of Vivo WATCH 3
- 1.43-inch curved AMOLED display.
- Operates on Blue OS, supporting over 100 sports modes.
- Health monitoring features with an 8-channel heart rate and a 16-channel blood oxygen monitor.
- Powered by Bestechnic BES2700BP platform, with 64MB RAM and 4GB built-in storage.
- New ICE magic cooling system for efficient heat dissipation.
- Water-resistant up to 5ATM.
- Available in eSIM and Bluetooth variants, providing up to 16 days of battery life.
Running on the newly introduced Blue OS, the WATCH 3 caters to fitness enthusiasts with over 100 sports modes, professional coaching, and training courses.
A standout feature is its advanced health monitoring system, which includes an 8-channel heart rate monitor and a 16-channel blood oxygen monitor.
These are further enhanced by vivo’s in-house deep learning AI heart rate fusion analysis technology.
The vivo WATCH 3 is available in both eSIM and Bluetooth versions, featuring 4GB of storage and a functional rotating crown.
It promises an impressive battery life – up to 16 days on the Bluetooth model and 7 days with eSIM usage, even with GPS exercise for 60 minutes.
For connectivity, the watch supports LTE via eSIM, Bluetooth 5.2 LE, and multiple satellite navigation systems.
It also comes equipped with NFC for contactless payments. The sensors include an optical heart rate and blood oxygen sensor, gyroscope, air pressure altitude sensor, and more.
What are the main features of the Vivo WATCH 3?
The Vivo WATCH 3 boasts a 1.43-inch curved AMOLED display, housed in a stainless steel case. It runs on Blue OS and supports over 100 sports modes, making it versatile for various fitness activities. The watch also includes a unique health monitoring system with advanced heart rate and blood oxygen sensors.
What is the battery life of the Vivo WATCH 3?
The Vivo WATCH 3 offers impressive battery life, lasting up to 16 days on the Bluetooth variant. The eSIM version provides up to 7 days of usage, ensuring users can stay connected and track their health and fitness without frequent charging.
Are there different styles and straps available for the Vivo WATCH 3?
Yes, the Vivo WATCH 3 comes in four colour options: black, moonlight white, starlight, and bright moon. It also offers two strap choices – a soft rubber strap and a leather strap, allowing users to customize their watch according to their style preferences.