The Vivo S17 series is launching soon in China.
Vivo S17e fast charging, moniker confirmed via a couple of certifications
- As seen in the 3C certification listing screenshot above, the Vivo S17e (with the model number Vivo V2285A will feature up to 80W fast charging (20V/4A Max).
- Though the certification listing does not explicitly mention the moniker of the device, we can still see its model number listed, which we have mapped with the Vivo S17e name via the Google Play Supported Devices listing.
- As for the Google listing, the V2285A model number clearly belongs to the Vivo S17e, thereby clearing all potential doubts.
- The same model number was earlier believed to belong to the Vivo S17 Pro, and had already been spotted on the Geekbench database website.
- As per the Geekbench listing, the Vivo S17e will feature a MediaTek Dimensity 7200 processor, at least 8GB RAM, and Android 13 OS out of the box.
Vivo S17e specifications (expected)
- Display: The Vivo S17e is said to feature a 90Hz refresh rate AMOLED display.
- Chipset: The device will likely be powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 7200 processor.
- RAM and Storage: We can expect the Vivo S17e to feature at least 8GB RAM and at least 128GB onboard memory.
- OS: The device will run the latest Android 13 OS out of the box.
- Battery and Fast Charging: The Vivo S17e is expected to feature a 4,500mAh battery with 80W FlashCharge fast charging support.
- Camera: The device could feature a 50MP main camera and a 32MP front camera.