Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That’s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- Act as HRBP to the Head of China & International APAC (L2) in the Healthcare Sector
- Partner with senior business leaders to gain a clear understanding of the respective business strategies and operating plan and develop accompanying People Strategy to drive business results
- Lead, empower and inspire a team of < 5 country HRBPs to achieve ambitious business targets and ensure successful implementation and execution of people components within area of responsibility
- Partner and challenge the business to anticipate requirements, and communicate People decision trade-offs that drive critical business priorities
- Anticipate gaps / future people requirements including sourcing, performance, and rewards strategies for business-critical roles
- Ensure robust pipeline talent development and succession planning for business-critical positions, with focus on diversity and inclusion
- Support change management adoption and cultural transformation strategies to enable business success
- Assures strategic alignment (multi-way) and successful collaboration with critical internal stakeholder groups in the matrix organization (e.g., Corporate Center, business leaders, Service Center, other Merck Group Functions) and externally (other multinational companies)
Who you are:
- Business and/or HR-related qualification, ideally including background in the Healthcare industry
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in HR with proven progressive HRBP and HR Strategic responsibilities consulting large organizational groupings as part of a larger corporation (~75k employees).
- Experience in supporting business growth translating business strategy into sector-specific People strategy and advising senior leaders on strategic People decisions
- HIC-fluencer and role model for our High Impact Culture
- Leadership experience in a matrix, strong influencing skills and cultural adaptiveness
- Effective at managing competing priorities in a fast-paced growing environment
- Track record of managing complex (change) projects involving stakeholders across technical and business functions
- Business acumen paired with a hands-on mentality and the ability to match business needs with HR deliverables
- Clear and strategic thinker with excellent knowledge in change management, organizational design, talent performance management
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with business leaders to develop, implement and monitor HR programs that enable the achievement of business goals
- Interest in technology and science is considered a plus
- Direct business experience is considered a plus
- Singapore or India (Mumbai)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!