Formula 1 is returning for the Miami Grand Prix, which is the fifth round of the 2023 F1 Championship. It will take place just a week after the Azerbaijan Grand Prix. The race weekend begins on Friday, May 5 (Saturday, May 6 in India) and ends on Sunday, May 7 (Monday, May 8 in India).
During the weekend, there will be three practice sessions and a qualifying session in addition to the main race. The Miami Grand Prix will be held at the Miami International Autodrome, which is a temporary circuit built around the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
Red Bull Racing is currently leading the Constructors’ Championship thanks to the impressive performances of both of its drivers. However, Max Verstappen’s lead in the Drivers’ Championship has narrowed to just six points over his teammate Sergio Perez. This is because Perez earned 33 points with his double win in Azerbaijan.
Formula 1 (F1) Miami Grand Prix 2023 – Schedule
|Title||Practice 1||Practice 2||Practice 3||Qualifying Date and Time||Main Race|
|Formula 1 Miami Grand Prix 2023||Saturday, May 6, 12:00 am||Saturday, May 6, 3:30 am||Saturday, May 6, 10 pm||Sunday, May 7, 1:30 am||Monday, May 8, 1:00 am|
Where to Watch F1 Miami Grand Prix 2023 Live Streaming in India
F1 TV is an online streaming platform that allows F1 fans to watch live races, replays, highlights, and documentaries. F1 TV has two subscription options: F1 TV Access and F1 TV Pro. F1 TV Access provides fans with live timing and access to selected onboard camera feeds, while F1 TV Pro offers live race broadcasts, full replays of races, highlights, and access to exclusive documentaries.
For fans in India who want to watch the Miami Grand Prix 2023, an F1 TV Pro subscription is required. With F1 TV Pro, fans can watch all the race sessions over the weekend, including the practice sessions, qualifying sessions, and the main race. The F1 TV app is available on all supported devices, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, and smart TVs. Plus, users can watch on multiple devices simultaneously to access different views and stats along with the main broadcast.
F1 Miami Grand Prix 2023 – what to expect?
In the 2023 Formula 1 season, Red Bull Racing is leading the Constructors’ Championship, with Max Verstappen and Sergio Perez competing for the top spot in the Drivers’ standings. Fernando Alonso is currently in third place.
Ferrari had a bad start but is improving, and Charles LeClerc is in contention for third place in the Drivers’ standings. They’re expected to introduce upgrades to their car this weekend, and they could finish in second place in the Constructors’ Championship.
Meanwhile, Mercedes struggled in the last race and is facing tough competition from Aston Martin and Ferrari. It remains to be seen how they will perform in the next races.
- All F1 tracks, except for the Monaco Grand Prix, have a fixed length of 305 kilometres (190 miles). This standardised track length enables each F1 race to be finished in roughly two hours.
- With a whopping number of over 400,000 spectators flocking to the circuit, the 2021 US Grand Prix set a new record for the highest attendance in any F1 race to date.
- Lewis Hamilton holds the record for the most wins and pole positions in F1 history, as well as sharing the record for most World Championships won. On the other hand, Juan Manuel Fangio has the highest winning percentage in F1 history, having won 24 out of 52 races, equating to a winning percentage of 46.15%.
- Ferrari, the team with the most championship wins in F1 history, has an impressive record of 15 titles. However, it’s worth noting that Ferrari hasn’t won a championship in the past 15 years.
- The Canadian Grand Prix holds the distinction of witnessing the most animal encounters, including a fox, a groundhog, and a pair of seagulls. Similarly, during the Singapore Grand Prix, a colossal lizard nonchalantly strolled across the track.
- Lella Lombardi made history as a pioneer for women in F1 racing. In 1974, she started her first race, and to this day, she remains the sole female driver to have scored a point in a Grand Prix race.
1. On what devices is F1 TV Pro available?
You can get the app on various devices through different app stores. For iOS and tvOS devices, you can download it from the App Store. For Android and Android TV devices, it’s available on the Google Play Store. If you have a Fire TV, you can get it on the Amazon app store. Additionally, it’s also available on Roku and Chromecast platforms.
2. How much does the F1 TV subscription plan cost in India?
|F1 TV Access||249||1649|
|F1 TV Pro||299||2499|
3. What other content is available on F1 TV?
F1 TV is where you can find F1’s live pre- and post-race shows, analysis, Tech Talks, documentaries, and the official F1 archive.